Friday, September 19, 2008

Work my ass off for results

Know when someone says talent comes first,
False.
For I,
Say hard work comes first.

True that we need talent,
True is that things work faster with it.
But with just talent,
You don't go very far.

With Talent combining Hard work,
It can bring you to places you can't imagine.
Places where you once thought it was just a dream.

I can justify this statement,
By telling you a story of my friend.
Trouble with English language,
and firstly knows how to say,
"Hi, I'm #####. Nice knowing you"
(while holding up an English dictionary).
But he surprises all with an end results of
A, A, A, A, A, A (6 A's)
So with my curiosity, I when to him and asked
"how do you managed to get this good result?" (to another Korean friend who then translate it to him what I've asked)
"I work my ass off for the results."(having a smile on his face while the translator translated from Korean)

-peace-

No comments: