Thursday, September 11, 2008

Celcom Ad

I was requested to post my Celcom Commercial here in my blog and also on Youtube. It took me a long while to be sure whether I should or not cos, (embarrassingly saying) I only appear less than a second or maximum 1 sec.
Well... spot me on the screen with your super eagle eyes ;)



Right after this commercial, I was asked by the Talent Agent to act in a Malay TV Series playing one of the main character who plays football. Ofcos I was happy, no... Damn F%#king HappY till I was told to cut my hair... -_-!

I gave myself a hard thinking and I decided to reject the Agent by giving the lamest excuse.
"I am busy with my college now as I'm having my exam period. would like to work with you guys in the near future."

Credit to my younger brother Bryan as he was the one who took this video while he was enjoying astro back in Kuching Sarawak.
-peace-

No comments: