Friday, September 12, 2008

Bees InCOMING!!!!

Look:-------------------------------------



figure out what this bunch of black thing consist of?


Look Closely---------------------------------------


Still don't get it yet?

Let me tell you then...

They

Are

Beez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yap. Almost got invaded by Bees last night. But Thanks to our SuperHero Uncle James, our Kakak, and bunch of no sense of direction boys (including me 0",0) Took Them DOWN!!

YEAH!! YOU MESS WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE BEES!!!

YOU MESS WITH US, YOU MESS WITH ZOHAN!!


DISCO DISCO GOOD GOOD!!

in the end, we decided to collect those bees and deep fried it. we tasted it and it actually taste like honey. goodness me... I never knew!! so me and my friends started out a business and bottled up those bees for sell. RM5 for 90 ml bottle each.

LOL .... ofcos not! who dares to taste it after they were sprayed with 3 bottles of RE-X??!!!!

-peace-

1 comment:

uncle james said...

well, You were actually the hero !! YOU single-handly annihilated all the bees ! hey , u din tell us tat u were bottling the bees for sale? where's our share of the profits?.