Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Shape of Things

I'm currently directing a scene from the play called 'The Shape of Things' by Neil Labute published by Broadway and I am happy to announce that my actor and actresses are doing a great job at the moment. It will be shown in Sunway RoofTop Theatre on the 30th September 2008 so please do catch it.

My Main Actress Melinda who will be playing (Evelyn)

My main Actor Andy will be playing (Adam)

My Supporting Actress Lynn will be playing (Jenny)

So Look out for the GREAT SHOW!!!

Another news is that, I will also be acting in another scene of 'The Shape of Things' directed by my friend Alou. The whole performance consist of 12 different scenes directed by 12 different students of Performance Art + Media Sunway College University,including me and I'm sure the outcome will be great. Just imagine 12 different creative brains working on one play!!

-peace-

No comments: