Monday, October 27, 2008

KLPAC

Loving this place

You may ask 'Why'? well...

THIS IS WHY!!!!

COLORFUL THEATER SEATS!!!!!

I swear one day I'm going to have this in my future house theater room.

What's more awesome is this!!


Look closely,
see those metal thingie?
those are sofas and chairs
made from metal wires!

Cool eh??

Hmmm......

Not so cool after all,
It's just for looks.
I sat on it for a few mins,
and my butt started to hurt.
But for the purpose of ART,
I guess it's a creative way in design.
*applause* for the best invisible butt hurting chairs!!

After walking around KLPAC,
we saw the most interesting 'subject' in our life.

DUCKS!!!!!!!!


cute eh?
we all were so amazed by God's creation
-The Duck-

you may think
"aiyo... so Cham, never see duck before"
well, honestly
"got see before la,
but that's when I was 4 years old?
so don't laugh at me ok? =) , I admit I'm alittle city boy"

P.S - Please check out KLPAC for theatre performance or any Performing Arts Events.
or can also bring your gf or bf go there PaK Toh

-Peace-

2 comments:

uncle james said...

oh?..where did you saw the ducks?..i wanna see.! The last time i saw ducks in a pond was donkey years ago..aaaarrrggghh...

seriously..we dun get to see beautiful colorful ducks in our ponds becos some bloody asshole will catch them to eat.

In western countries, people dun do that...they bring bread to feed them...!!

Howard Law said...

haha.. true.. we see them hanging on hawker stalls instead and they are not white anymore, they are not all Obama supporter - roasted but taste nice.

Great job OBAMA!! I"m so happy, new world now!! -PEACE!-