Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day out

YES!!! Finally I got time to go out and chill... for awhile tho. Gonna be back in college on time on a Saturday.. sigh...

But guess where I went and what I did?


By the look of the bats, assume you guys know what already la hor?

My very very first time playing baseball in Kuala Lumpur
did hit a few, but man... just hitting 'balls' cost me a boom...(don't think otherwise ya)
paying money to hit balls? who would do it?
yeah... me!
Let me tell you.... it's damn fun!!! Hitting all the stress away!!! Hitting the balls so hard, somehow feels like I was hitting the face of my head of department who scheduled our semester so 'well'...

Wanna see me in Action?

Slipper, Shot pants, no Helmet, Long Sleeves... The guy in charged sure be thinking "WTH? this guy Siao ar? somemore select 70MPH speed of balls to hit."

Words for the beginner, don't select the fastest ball to hit.I know it's cool and a big challenge, and make you more Man right?
Well, you'll sure regret.. cos today, i woke up with muscle ache on both arms.
Eat also can only eat porridge using straw. (ofcos I'm just being over exaggerated)
but really la... must listen ok? if not, who knows you'll be the first person who drinks porridge rather than eating porridge.

-Peace-

4 comments:

uncle james said...

hahaha..DRINK porridge ?...tats a good one ! and where the hell is tat place where you played baseball? How much you paid ar?

Howard Law said...

1 Utama, Upper Roof. they have futsal too. I paid RM11 to Hit 15 balls

ruth tan said...

i go to this batting cage too .. it's super cool!! i think this is the only batting cage i know of so far :P

Howard Law said...

yap =) me too. haha