Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Death

Presenting........


MY DEADLY SCHEDULE!!!!


October


Think this is all???


oh......

no no no no no no


This is only the Beginning!!!!


Here comes the pain!!!



November

December


By this time
.
.
.
.
.


If I am still alive,
I should be the luckiest person

if not,
I wanna say.

"You all been great friends,
and it's my pride to know you guys.
Love you all always.
Good bye now..... (
crying sadly - this is stage direction)"


In the other hand,
I
should be alive
cos the wonderful holidays will be welcoming me

Cruise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


-Peace-

2 comments:

uncle james said...

My , my , you are trying to kill yrself? Any regrets for choosing this course ?

Howard Law said...

nope. never regret for even a second of my life...I'm loving it! and I'm going to push myself to the MAX!

Stress now, enjoy later in life ;)