Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sneekiepeekie


These are some shots taken during rehearsal on the actual location of my upcoming new short film called the Props of Life -Love-

We on the actual shooting for the dining scene.
Director(Right) having some break with the sound guy Aaron Wong(Left), while the DOP do the shooting.

Props of Life written by one of my buddy and it was then divided into 3 parts
1) Love - Directed by Me
2) Family -Directed by June
3) Life - Directed by Rebecca

We'll be combining these 3 parts to make one 15-20mins short film and will then be open for screenings in early July.

And To All My Dearest Readers,
You All Are Being Invited For the Screening!!!
Free Entrance!!! 
-so do come support la hor.... pls la... *begging on my knees* (having my innocent face)...-
see... I so cham d... so must come ok? I assure you'll enjoy it.,. if not I cheng you dinner
 =) *high five*


A little tips - I'll also be acting in one of the 3 parts, so you can laugh all you want till your eye pops out from the sockets I also don't mind =)

-Peace-

No comments: