Thursday, June 18, 2009

Friend

Don't you just hate people with motives and different faces when they are with different people?

The person I stood up for once cos I thought she's a friend,

and yet, she's now backstabbing me.

I've kept my silence, and not do anything about it.

But that doesn't mean I'm stupid and not know what is going on.

A word to this girl - "You can act... but please don't faint for another 2 seconds... cos that's bad acting. seek your attention somewhere else..."

Sorry readers, but this anger has gotten me way too far d.
I have not said a single word yet this person has been seeking attention all over the world backstabbing me.

Just be aware who you befriend with and who to trust.
Never easily believe a person's appearance nor their first few actions.
Know them before you trust them. I mean.. really well

2 comments:

jac said...

=)) You have a friend like me to compensate for a friend like her. (Or I am perasan only. :S)

-peace-
lol!

Howard Law said...

Thank you Jac Kee =))
You're always a great friend

lol..
-peace-