Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Should I call it Good Luck or Bad Luck?

Was so exhausted after class, "Sleep sleep..." just kept repeating in my head.
Got home right after shower, I went KO.
Few hours later, my friend texted me to go for dinner yet i replied to take another 30mins of nap.
30mins passed and it's dinner time for me.
To my surprise, "WHERE THE HELL IS MY WALLET???!!!!!"
I searched all directions, North South East West.
Still couldn't find my FREAKING WALLET!!!
Thought that I was still too blur, I asked my friend to help me search.
Same result.. my wallet is no where to be found.
Called up my other friend whether I've dropped it in his car.
But guess what... Ran out of credit!!!
Took my other phone which comes with a postpaid card, switched it on... a min later it died!!! No Battery Life!!!!

-During this moment... all the F words started coming out-

After a while of inpatient waiting for the phone to be charged, I turned it on again.
Managed to call my friend, but NO ONE IS ANSWERING!!!! 
Call the house, and his mum answered. I was put on hold and got finally got an answer.
"Hi Howard, He's sleeping"
-WHAT??!!!- (words in mind)
"I'll ask him to call you back ya"
-I Have no Freaking time to wait!!! I'm dying!!!!-(words in mind)
Still I had to be patient and replied " Ok auntie, Thank you ya"
-So what can i do now??- wait lo...

Few mins later

Finally got a call back and was told my wallet isn't in his car.
-This time, my heart really stopped pumping for a while-

Knowing I had to stay cool and calm and think positive, I drove (my friend drove, cos my driving license is also in my wallet) to back to college and begged the Security to open the meeting room for me, cos that's the last place I'at before I left college.

To my relief, my dear wallet was on the floor with everything still in it the way it suppose to be.

Good Luck?

or 

Bad Luck?

-Peace-

No comments: