Monday, March 16, 2009

The Adventure of Crab Island

Last min planned Trip.
After our Musical Theatre Performances,
we decided to take a break and have fun!!

45mins from Setia Jaya Station to Pel.Klang,
and another 45 mins using Speed Boat from Pel.Klang to Pulau Ketam.
And here we are,
At Pulau Ketam Inn already!!

Our first adventure in Pulau Ketam starts here...


But it didn't go as planned... cos the 3 girls all TaK Tahu how to ride bicycle (which is the only transportation they have in Pulau Ketam besides walking)

So to get our adventure started, firstly me and my friend roger had to teach
the girls how to ride the bicycle.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well.... in the end. We too gave up and we decided to carry the girls, one each on the back of the bicycle. Which if you calculate, left one girl who would have to walk.

Sadly... poor Ping had to walk...
not cos we hate her or dislike her,
it was because...
she kinda almost killed us when she sat behind both my and roger's bicycle.

 But it wasn't so bad for her,
since the restaurant we went for breakfast was pretty close. 4 meters away.

After breakfast, we decided to walk around/cycle around to get a good time digestion.
and again, the vain vain vain performing arts students do always.
Photo Time!!

while some of us were busy taking photos,
these two desperately wanna learn to cycle.
Did they managed to?

Well.......

nope.

We then moved on and found the first wooden bridge that leads to a white boat. (for us is terribly  interesting ok??!!.. so don't laugh)
After a long walk, still I have not give up searching for Maybank that I saw on pulau ketam.com,
but the weather was just too hot for us to handle.
Stopped by a house along the way and bought some ICEY COLD DRINKS.

and guess what???

After a few Lorong left and right

We found MAYBANK!!!
AND IT'S THE COOLEST MAYBANK I'VE SEEN!!
After I found Maybank,

I decided to jump of the jetty's bridge.
Ofcos I was just joking,
 cos if I did I doubt I'll be here blogging d.
I only jumped on the spot Shot by a DSLR camera using its shutter speed function.
*GOD, I want a Canon 50D DSLR Camera*
HEAR ME!!!

Lets get back to the Pulau now..
*AiYAh!!! Watch out for our Kung Fu Kick and WinCun Punch!!"

After that we went back to our room and rest.
After dinner, we decided to go for some desert.
Which was just below our room we rent.
For the price, it was a good deal.
IceyCold... Yum~

Second Day

Second day we only had half a day to go around,
So we went to the Herb Garden for a visit.
On the we encountered the tallest bridge they have in Pulau Ketam,
and we had a rough time cycling up. 
So instead of cycling, we were forced to walk.

But we did it!!
At where we were standing, Pulau Ketam just looks Amazing.
-Herb Garden-
And we're on our way home d...
This place is just great for relaxing over the weekends.
I will definitely be going back again.
*Cheers* for Pulau Ketam!!

-Peace-

No comments: