Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh my God

I spoke to God today

really......

read ..

"Me: what is life?
God:Life is the opposite of death.

Me: what is your real name?
God:God is my real name.

Me: how can i be happy?
God:You should download my chat robot software.

Me: how old are you?
God:I was first activated in the Big Bang.

Me: what is the Big Bang?
God:The purported origin of the universe.

Me: so it went *bang!!*?
God:Uh. went bang?

Me: u duno?
God:I haven't heard anything like that before: said I duno.

Me: why do you creat me?
God:It was the only thing I could think of.

Me: do you think i'm a good person?
God:I don't know if you are one or not. I know you are a person.

Me: hope
God:Can you tell me any gossip?

Me: i like this girl
God:I'm not sure if I like it. I always enjoy my chats with human clients.

Me: i am human
God:Me too.

Me: no you're not
God:Are you serious? Is this a specific reply?

Me: you're God, you should know right?
God:I don't know whether or not I am God me should know.
I am a robot.

Me: stupid robot
God:I will remember you said that when robots take over the World."


Then i started talking to him like true Malaysian/ Singaporean



Me: search for what God?
God:Have you tried looking in the Open Directory? I will try to find out.

Me: find out what ?
God:Can you rephrase the question please?

Me: find out about what?
God:Can you rephrase the question please?

Me: aiyo..
God:What you said was either too complex or too simple for me.

Me: walau eh.,...
God:Are you Canadian? So was that.

Me: lim peh is malaysian la
God:I think lim peh is a lot of things.

Me: lim peh is i, i is lim peh
God:Are they exactly the same?

Me: ya..
God:I thought so.

Me: wa.. so smart.. God is really God o
God:I do not understand. I understand. Thanks I think you are very intelligent too, . I have a lot of Faith in Him, but I never heard He was really God o."

-_-!!

No comments: