Friday, March 5, 2010

bad day

Things I learnt today:

First: Don't be stingy with $10 for a haircut, cos I tried cutting my own hair and guess what. I ended up fixing my neck from bleeding instead.

Second: When you see ice falling down from the sky, please use your common sense. Don't walk out lah... cos Mr. Stupid howard here tried to fight against the ice and ended up with a headshot from Zeus . I guess since he's in-charged of lightning, he plays with ice sometimes too right?

So ya... "Don't Play Play" - pck


4 comments:

JosepHao said...

but at least u've tried the feeling of getting hit by ice from the sky...hahaXD

Howard Law said...

hahaha.... true.. =)

Will said...

Funny la,and it's true! don;t play play r :P
so Pua chu kang

Howard Law said...

Pua chu kang is the guru of play play. hahahaha