Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Step of 2009, First Step to 2010


Last day of 2009.


Tomorrow is another new start to a new adventure,
number 2010.
Yup, I'm looking forward to it since early 2009.
Why? you ask.
Well... Many downhills for my roller coaster and nope.. not abit that I like it ever since late 2008 along till 2009.
But as it's nearing 2010, the uphill aura is building up and it's nearing me. Guess that's enough for me to justify why I'm looking forward to 2010.
One thing I wish not to happen this new year is: Not to make any silly mistakes in this wonderful 2010.
Things that I DO wish to happen/ to achieve will be:
1) Nearing to my dream
2) Lots of happiness in 2010, as well to my family and dear friends.
3) Closer to Fate
4) Lots of Serendipity (Not that I don't wish for things to go as planned but sometimes alittle twist in the story always make things more interesting isn't it guys?)
5) More money!!! hahaha...opps.. you found out my dirty little secret. Well.. who doesn't love money? but in this term, I mean good money. As then I can get more things for my little Sai Lou (younger brother) and also bring my friends out for good food more often. ( Cos I enjoy makan-ing with friends!!)

Wish those who're still single will soon find your soulmate and those who're already with someone for a long time fai fai get married!!! (Hint: you know who you are don't you bro?) hahaha... Good luck to every single one of you outside!!

Last but not least, I wish everyone a Happy Happy Happppppppie New Year!!!!
Da Jia Yi Qi Jia You How Ma? =D

-Peace 2010-

No comments: