Friday, August 14, 2009

The Found Love

Finally ' The Found Love ' has made it onto my blog

It's very weird how this script came about.
I was standing waiting for the train at the Station on day and I was asking myself, " These people always wait here at the same time going the same direction, 5 days a week. Have any of them actually fall for anyone at the station ?"
And from there, the script went to the lift at the condominium that I'm staying at now, where these two person who waits for the lift at the exact time, 5 days a week.
The Guy likes the Girl, yet never have the chance to make the first move, until one day... miracle happens...


Have you ever wonder... that fate sometimes is just around the corner?

Miracles do come around

-Peace-

1 comment:

BrenKenLee.com said...

YO BRO>> i like ur video.. i WISHED sumthing like that will happen to me 1 day!!>. haha...
keep up the good work man!!!