Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finally

Wednesday 14th/01/2009, is a day to be remembered.

Why?

Miss JacKee

We've been online friends since almost 5 years ago, and we have never met.

Some time in 2004, I was online and I ran into Jac in the cyberspace.
Since then we connects right away (like how you met your new friends in kindergarden and became good friends in a few minutes) and we started sharing our ups and downs in life, we talked as we've known each other for a long time, and we joke about things. During that time, I was in my hometown Sarawak and she in KL.

Even though we have not met before, but my family members know about J and her sis knows about me.
But unfortunately one day.... J goes to Melbourne to further her education and the distance between us were stretched too. Still we are in contacts, and funny thing is that she met a friend in Melbourne who got the same name as me!!

But because of our heavy schedules, we don't get the chance to chat much and slowly, we lost the touch of being close friends. 

Nevertheless! Today is one of the best day of my life!! 
Cos from all the downfalls of our friendship, 
We've finally met!!!! 
Those downfalls now become a peak of a mountain.
-Peace instead- =) 

No comments: